Ideally located in the 1st district of Paris, in the triangle formed by rue Saint Honoré, rue du Louvre and rue Berger, in a shopping area just a step away from La Canopée des Halles.
A few words about the neighborhood …
The district Louvre-Rivoli is an area known for its most intense passage. Especially composed of cozy restaurants open in the evening, the direct neighborhood nevertheless remains quite calm during the day and access by a porte-cochère and a private court allow you to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Like Paris, the population of this district is very diversified: visitors from the commercial center to the well-to-do tourists of Saint-Honoré, passing by the locals who love to stroll in this area in constant evolution, you will find a lively atmosphere.
Direct access from all stations and airports :
- “Gare de Lyon” station: 13 mn by RER A
- “Gare du Nord” station : 9 mn by RER B
- “Gare St Lazare” station : 15 mn by subway line 14
- Orly Airport: 55 mn by Orlyval + RER B
- Roissy- Charles de Gaulles Airport: 45 mn by RER B
Public transports :
- Subway : lines 1 and 14 – Nearest stations: Louvre-Rivoli, Les Halles, Châtelet, Châtelet Les Halles
- RER : A and B – Nearest stations: Châtelet les Halles, Châtelet
- Bus : 21, 81, N11, N24
Address : 5-7 rue Sauval, 75001 PARIS